If you have recently inherited a piece of jewelry or if that ring you’ve worn for years is starting to show some wear, it is time for a remounting and cleaning. The most frequent jewelry service at Martin Binder Jeweler is setting engagement diamonds into new mountings. Everyday wear is tough on rings, causing wear in the prongs and the shank. Bring in any jewelry and our trained remount specialists can help you find a way to make it look brand new.
Do you have something special in mind but just can’t seem to find it? Our trained designer, Jeanette Binder, has more than 25 years of experience and can design custom-made, one-of-a-kind heirlooms. Bring any ideas you have, and we can help you form a beautiful, exquisitely-made work of art. There is no additional charge for these design services, but appointments are recommended.
Designing jewelry with these advanced techniques allows us to produce a higher quality piece than any you’ll find from a mass produced source.
To ensure that your custom piece of jewelry is of the highest quality, we use computer-aided design (CAD) to transform ideas or sketches into a 3-D rendering. The CAD program guarantees a flawless design, giving you a ring that is secure, durable, and designed to meet your expectations. All gemstones to be used in the creation of the jewelry are hand chosen and thoroughly examined before generating the 3-D rendering, to be sure that all measurements are exact.
Additionally, we offer a wax milling service, in which a perfect wax mold is cut to match the shape of your custom piece of jewelry. The wax mold is used in our metal casting process to help us create a higher quality jewelry piece with superior settings and one that you can be completely satisfied with.
Because we have the ability to cast in house, we can directly observe the quality of your piece and complete it for you in a timely manner.
In order to preserve the accuracy, value, and long life of a watch, it is important to have your fine timepiece undergo regular maintenance service. Martin Binder Jeweler’s skilled watchmaker is specially trained and certified to repair the finest watches. Your watch will come back in top condition.
In addition to major watch repairs and overhauls, our watch technician is glad to perform routine service on your watch – including crystal repair, link removal, and watch winding. We offer a full watch cleaning service including battery changes, full bracelet cleaning, clasp check, and re-pressure testing of all chronographs. We also re-polish watches to help maintain the value and visual quality of the timepiece. Most battery replacement services and link repairs are completed the same day.
Why Buy Your Watch from Martin Binder Jeweler?
- Lifetime Battery Replacement. When you buy a watch from Martin Binder Jeweler, you never have to worry about finding yourself without a battery. If your battery life ends, you can always rely on us to replace it, free of charge.
- Extended Warranty. Not satisfied with the standard warranty that comes with one of our watches? We offer an extension to the warranty offered by most of the watch companies we represent, ensuring that your watch will remain in tip-top shape.
- Complimentary Case and Bracelet Cleaning. Like any item of jewelry, a watch requires cleaning in order to maintain its utmost quality and appeal. At Martin Binder Jeweler, we offer complimentary case and bracelet cleaning once a year. Our JUN-AIR cleaning system will remove dust and other debris from your case, preserving the longevity of your treasured timepiece.
- Certified Watchmaker. Our certified watchmaker, Rhett Bertram, has more than ten years of experience and has received training from some of the most prestigious Swiss watchmaking companies.
- Top-of-the-Line Equipment. With some of the most high-tech equipment recommended by the world’s top Swiss watch companies, we have everything needed to provide you with the most accurate timepiece possible.
With three high-tech water testing devices in our store, you can rely on us to ensure that your watch is in the very best condition. Our dry tester, the Vibrograf WPV 350; wet tester, recommended by top Swiss watchmaking companies; and fathometer dive watch tester will discover any leak inside your watch in order to safeguard against future damage.
When you bring in your watches to be cleaned or examined by us, we run every timepiece through our condensation tester, the Monitor CST3, to check for any moisture within your timepiece.
Our quartz tester, the Elma Watch-Master II, examines the consumption and power of any watch with quartz movement, while our electronic mechanical tester, the Witschi Chronoscope S1, checks the precision of mechanical watches to make sure your watch maintain its accuracy.
Whether you’re looking to engrave the initials of a loved one on a pendant or inscribe a personalized message inside a ring, our professional engraver can meet your request. We engrave a wide variety of item including watches, rings, bracelets, pendants, gift-ware, money clips, wine bottles, and more.
Martin Binder Jeweler appraiser and owner, Robert Flude III, is a Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Graduate Gemologist with more than 25 years of experience. He has conducted personal estate appraisals throughout the country for some of America’s wealthiest and well-known families and celebrities.
Appraisal services include insurance, estate, and fair market appraisal evaluations that come complete with a comprehensive analysis, a detailed description of the jewelry item, and a photo.
Most single item appraisals are completed in one week or less. Please allow two to three weeks for multiple item and estate appraisals.
Unfortunately, we are not able to perform on-the-spot appraisals. This allows us to thoroughly clean and check the condition of the items to ensure we provide a fully accurate evaluation. Rest assured, your keepsakes are safe with us as all customer jewelry is always secured in one of our safes.
Martin Binder Best Value Tip: Contact your insurance agent to ensure that your jewelry is properly covered in case of loss, breakage, theft and mysterious disappearance.